Precast Concrete Panels for all wall requirements
Precast Panels are manufactured to exacting size and specification, From Buildings to Noise walls, Retaining and Abutments.
Panels can be further enhanced with decorative finishes including mould-form designs, surface reveals and oxide coloring added to the fresh concrete mix. Post-cast stains and coatings can also be applied to enhance and protect panel surfaces against graffiti and environmental weathering.
Economic Design Attributes
- Panel formwork thickness range: 150, 175, 195, 200, 225, 250mm thickness
- 15mm x 15mm edge chamfers
- Panel to Panel Gaps Typical 16mm
- 40MPA Portland Grey Standard Concrete
- Panel Sizes from 1.5m x 4.0m ~ to ~ 4.0m x 12.0m
- Panel weights not exceeding 18 tonne / unit
- Openings Minimum 500mm from Panel edges
- Mon – Fri Daytime deliveries – Greater Auckland Region.
- For Construction ready drawings and design.
Design attributes outside of standard guidelines may be accommodated with additional costs including:
- Oxide colours
- Concrete Admixtures
- Special Concrete Blends
- Special Finishes
- Cast-in components
- Rebates, penetrations and special formwork
- Oversize / Undersize dimensions and loads
- Special deliveries.
- PS4 producer statements.